Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Dusting off and blogging again

It's been a while since the last post, and that's OK.... my intention for this blog was to only blog conferences and training I attend, however in the last few weeks I've had my vision of all things web 2.0 renewed, and so I might try expanding this blog to more than just reporting of professional training.

There are many, many excellent bloggers out there who already write about issues that I'm interested in, so I don't think I'll try to create too much new content, but simply report on things that catch my eye, and maybe share an opinion or two about the issue.

In the next little while I hope to write some notes from two very excellent professional development opportunities I've recently taken part in:

1 comment:

Michelle McLean said...

Great to see you there, I look forwar d to reading your thoughts. Never believe that they are not of interest to anyone - there are many perspectives out there and yours will add some valuable content to the mix.