Thursday, January 29, 2009

No Excuses


Mal Booth
Originally uploaded by Paul Hagon
I have no excuses left.

Through my blog aggregator and other online networks I have a tsunami of information, ideas, pictures, videos, commentary and opinion directly related to my field of work, as well as peripheral work that impacts on my job.

Most of the people posting this information freely share their ideas and opinions and offer all sorts of help when asked.

A lot of theses ideas are relatively cheap, easy and simple to investigate and implement. All that is required to do similar work is the right attitude and mindset.

I have no excuses left not to create the best possible digital library experience I can for the users in my community.

1 comment:

Jo said...

I was really taken by this quote also, and have been giving it serious thought.